Trainee Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
What's in it for you?
• Earn ??40,000 in your 1st Year
• ??18,000 to ??22,000 Basic Salary
• Uncapped Commission & Zero Threshold
• Generous Holiday Allowance + Stats
• Unique Incentives & Employee Benefits
• Structured Career Path
• Incredible Office Environment & Workspace (Cultural Quarter, Leicester)
Who is Umbilical Life?
We are an international recruitment business based in Leicester. Our Senior Management Team have come together to build a business where having FUN is an essential fibre to our company's fabric.
Our client's span the UK and Europe. We're a truly international enterprise. We recruit into the life sciences arena [Pharmaceutical, Bio-tech and Medical Devices] and ASPIRE to be a world leading organisation within the next 10 years. Big ambitions, but we'll absolutely achieve them!
We have multi million pound backing from an award-winning businessman. We launched with no expense spared; investing in an awesome working environment and leading industry technology to ensure we are set up to experience significant success.
Our business is focussed around the PERSONAL element of our industry. Treating both our clients and candidates with the service and respect they deserve.
At the heart of Umbilical Life is our people. We are committed to giving each member of staff a career they can be proud of.
For us to achieve this we have crafted a phenomenal recruitment curriculum, ensuring all our people embark on a journey of learning. Training, learning and development of our staff is key to us making our ambitions a reality.
What will you do?
Recruitment consists of 3 key areas:
- Business Development (client)
- Applicant Management (candidate)
- Job Completion / Managing the process
There is a large telephone sales element to the role. A big part of your time will be spent calling the companies in the market that you have been allocated, finding out if they are hiring, how they normally go about hiring, and persuading them to use you to fill the vacancies.
The rest of your time will be spent identifying shortlists of candidates who wish to apply for the vacancies you are working on.
What do we need?
- Fluent in German to a business standard
- Sales or Customer service experience
- You must be ambitious and driven
- A willingness to learn about booth recruitment and life sciences.
- Competitive nature
- Articulate and presentable
Click apply or for more information speak to our Internal Recruitment Specialist, Amy Garner. You can find Amy on LinkedIn.