Recruitment Consultant- WARM DESK
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultantto join their UK Headquarters based in Reading. No previous experience in recruitment is required as they are looking for a Trainee that they can develop within 6-12 months. The company are very nurturing with a high staff retention. They are not driven by intense KPIs and prefer to tailor your training to how you like to learn and play on your main strengths.
The organisation provide a split desk model so as a Recruitment Consultant you will be focused on filling vacancies from existing clients.
This is working within a small and friendly team as part of a large commercial group with lots of opportunity. They offer a competitive basic salary and uncapped commission.
- Administration of all recruitment, sourcing all candidates for operations role throughout the UK and Europe.
- Liaising with managers in order to meet their needs and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently to ensure the best service is provided
- Operating in line with GDPR policies in order to protect the data of all candidates and clients
- Raising relevant rental documents for all hires
- Supporting with the administration and upkeep of the applicant tracking system
- General HR and Recruitment administration and assisting on ad-hoc projects
If you would like to discuss this role further please apply or call .