Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bailey Employment Limited, are looking to appoint an outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our existing and successful Commercial team based in Goole. The two key functions of a Recruitment Consultant are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and secondly, delivering our high quality service and maintaining relationships.
Initially a key requirement will be actively to learn and develop the skills necessary to become a successful Commercial Recruitment Consultant by participation in the company's Foundation Course.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants that join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of 18,000, plus an uncapped commission scheme, after full training and completion of probationary period
- First year earnings are expected to be in the region of ??20,000, second year ??22,000 plus
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading training and development programme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year's employment, inclusive of statutory holidays
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for career development. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
To be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will need to be self-motivated to achieve set targets and have a professional approach to working in a team environment. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place.
Bailey Employment Services Ltd is much more than just another agency; we are one of the very few multi-disciplined agencies who are able to offer you the complete recruitment solution. Established in 1984, Bailey Employment Services Ltd is one of the country's leading independent recruitment organisations.
Hours of Work:
A Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour's lunch break each day. To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted