Direct Sourcing Business Partner
A MARKET LEADING Utilities client based in Warwick require an accomplished Direct Sourcing Business Partner to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more
Job Title: Direct Sourcing Business Partner
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: ??25,000 - ??33,000 Negotiable
To attract and source diverse talent for our client for critical, niche and difficult to fill vacancies avoiding the need to use external agencies where possible. Present a positive image of the business as an employer and provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Attraction: Optimise attraction methods and branding to increase direct sourcing and reducing reliance on third party suppliers
- Market Mapping: Using LinkedIn and other networking tools to create market maps for future demand
- Volume Campaigns: Support volume campaigns with direct sourcing strategies.
- Innovation: Utilise innovative methods and routes and apply new techniques to support direct sourcing challenges.
- Metrics and KPIs: Be clear on the Metrics and KPIs for the area of responsibility, ensure these are achieved and foster and support the process of continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder Management: Work effectively with hiring managers, candidates and internal teams such as the wider HR community and Procurement
- Good knowledge of sourcing strategies gained within a recruitment agency environment or an in-house direct sourcing team
- Expertin a range of sourcing channels particularly Linkedin Recruiter.
- Expertise in vendor management.
- Strong digital knowledge.
- Good knowledge of project management
- Good stakeholdermanagement skills.
- Ability to build relationships at senior level.
- Ability to adapt approaches and utilise and align skills to different customer groups.
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations.
- Strong networking and collaboration skills.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!