RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - TEMPORARY DESK
JOB TITLE: COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - TEMPORARIES DESK
SALARY: ??25,000 - ??28,000 basic + OTE ??40,000
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 8.30am - 5pm/9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
+ 32 days holiday
Do you want to make a difference in an exciting market within a fast-paced working environment? Are you a peoples person and enjoy speaking to clients on a regular basis and want to work for a listed International's top 500 Recruitment Company? We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant for an already established Temporary desk to manage a client base and be part of a very successful company. This role would suit an individual who has a positive attitude with at least 6 month's recruitment experience within an agency.
In return, the company will offer you an excellent opportunity to manage your own desk and work with a wide variety of clients and candidates in a lively, social and successful team, which is established and very proactive.
You will be required to conduct the full recruitment temp cycle:
- Cold calling prospective clients and developing new business
- Selling features and benefits to prospective clients and overcoming any objectives
- To place recruited and selected applicants with companies on a temporary basis
- To provide clear and reliable advice in existing relationships in order to build trust with clients and applicants
- Making accurate decision to fill bookings for clients
- To meet with clients to discuss and establish their specific requirements
- To interview and select suitable applicants.
- Negotiating rates
- Providing a follow-up service for placed applicants and client companies
- Passing all relevant information to branch members
- Obtain job descriptions from clients through meetings.
- To deal with any customer service enquiries or complaints
- Building long-term relationships with customers/clients.
- Working to and exceeding set targets
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment experience either on a permanent or temporary desk
- A strong business development
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target Driven
- Works well under pressure and prioritize your workload
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Flexible, committed and enthusiastic with a desire for continual personal development
- Good sense of humour
- Be able to deal with various market sectors
- Tenacious attitude
KEYWORDS: Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Business Development, Internal Recruiter, On-site Consultant, Researcher, Team Leader Temporaries, Search & Selection, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Sales
Milton Keynes, Bedford, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard, Shenley Church End, Great Linford, Whaddon, Newton Longville, Stony Stratford
If you have an excellent telephone manner, and a flair for business and want to make a difference within an expanding company please email your cv.