Recruitment Consultant - Call & Contact
FPSG is an award winning, independent national and international recruitment agency possessing preferred supplier agreements with a number of highly reputable and active organisations. Being independent allows us the flexibility to provide bespoke services and adapt to change without red tape or bureaucracy hindering progress. FPSG is therefore able to offer clients and candidates a unique and specialist service across industry sectors, regions and roles that put their expectations and requirements as a top priority. We offer an unparalleled service that is diligent, consultative, comprehensive and relationship driven.
We pride ourselves in creating a supportive and open working environment that provides individuals with regular training, autonomy and the platform to develop highly successful and rewarding careers.
We supply a wide range of clients, from small local businesses to some of the world's largest companies. You will help nurture these client relationships, effectively delivering on their recruitment requirements and continually developing new areas to recruit within.
Role & Responsibilities
Due to continued success we are expanding our Glasgow office and looking to recruit Glasgow's next best Recruitment Consultant!
The vacancies you will focus on will vary and will be located across Glasgow. We have active temporary and permanent vacancies that you will inherit from day one, therefore there is a real possibility of billing in your first month.
You will be fully supported in developing existing / new opportunities and provided with full training to grow unique skills, helping you differentiate FPSG and yourself from the competition.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing of candidates using a variety of databases
- Advertise new job opportunities
- Telescreen candidates
- Ensure any suitable candidates go through computer testing
- Arranging candidates to come in and register with you
- Conduct registrations and competency based interviews
- Arrange candidates to attend interviews
- Candidate interview preparation
- Conduct candidate interview debriefs
- Collate information for credit checks
- Ensuring all candidates and eligible to work in the UK
- Formatting of CV's
- Work towards individuals and team targets
- Use your creativity to trial new methods in relation to attracting candidates
- Ensure all compliance is adhered too
- Business Development - reaching out to potential new clients and selling FPSG services
- Arranging meetings with potential clients
- General administration when required
To be considered for this opportunity, we are seeking the following:
- Previous recruitment or business development experience
- Ability to work a variety of job vacancies in a professional and proactive manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to targets individually and part of a team
- Well-presented and confident dealing with people of all levels
- Thrive working within a busy and demanding environment
- Logical thinker, positive approach and resilient
- Honest and open with the desire to build a successful career in recruitment
Please Note: Salary with be dependant upon experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Kirsty Lloyd at FPSG
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
In return you will be offered an excellent starting salary, bonus and generous company benefits