Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for ambitious Graduates who want recruitment as a career to join our clients developing business.
Recruitment is a fast paced and exciting career for high achievers who are looking to be rewarded on their merits and performance.
The rapid growth of our client has resulted in continued expansion stems from the high calibre individuals they recruit.
The Consultants my clients employ have have studied a wide range of degree subjects - graduates from a business, sports, arts or humanities degree base can develop successful careers with us.
The most important attribute is for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is an enthusiastic personality that is competitive and ambitious, combined with a flair for sales.
Recruiting into various sectors, my clients are looking for articulate, academic and mature graduates who want to explore recruitment.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing business in your own specialist industry, understanding your clients hiring needs and sourcing high calibre candidates to join their business.
We offer intensive internal and external training in your first 12 months, excellent earning potential and aim to develop you to be the best possible consultant to your clients.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Key responsibilities
- Developing ongoing client relationships.
- Understanding your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing your clients' recruitment from inception to completion.
- Updating your database with your activities.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Your skills
- Success in a sales or target driven environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a passion for new challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What you receive
- Structured training and development to best enable you to maximise your earning potential as quickly as possible.
- Your own recruitment desk to manage
- A lively and fun working environment
- Continued support in your new role
- ??Competitive Basic
- Market Leading Bonuses
If you feel you are intelligent, determined and have good communication skills please apply today!!