Entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultant
If you are looking for a career that will challenge you to think bigger, push harder and reach further???
If you want a role where your determination and drive is matched with industry-leading training and rewards???
If you want to be pushed to limits you didn't know you had, and achieve more than you thought was possible???
Come to Frank Recruitment Group.
At Frank Recruitment Group we offer unlimited career opportunities in an environment where you will be challenged, supported and rewarded to achieve success beyond anything you thought you were capable of. If you want to be part of the best in the industry, this is the role for you.
Frank Recruitment Group is global leader in niche IT recruitment. Following investment from private equity investment firm TPG Growth in 2016, we are experiencing a phase of hyper growth, leading to expansion of our existing business, as well as the creation of new brands and office locations. As a result, we are currently seeking multiple Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our office in London in an entry-level sales position.
What the role of an entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Candidate sourcing using a range of different resources including social and professional networking services
- Business development and account management for new and existing client relationships
- Selling and negotiation on multiple levels
- Full management of the entire recruitment process
What we require from an entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Bachelor's degree (any subject)
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Optimism, resilience and proactivity
- A hunger and drive to achieve success
What we offer entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Competitive starting base salary and uncapped commission
- Structured career progression plan
- Industry-leading sales and leadership training
- Performance-based rewards and incentives
At Frank Recruitment Group, you will work in an environment where your success is celebrated and your efforts are recognised. Our culture is built on opportunity where well-being, enjoyment and talent is valued and celebrated.
If you are ready to go beyond, get in touch today to find out more or apply by sending your CV to .