Recruitment Consultant - Technology Sector
Technology is a booming market at the moment and is only going to get bigger therefore there is a lot of money to be made within this sector. We are looking for people who have a keen interests in technology or who are keen to just make A LOT money. If you are social, ambitious and hungry to succeed then get in touch now.
Head offices are based in central London however the company has offices in Manchester and New York (opportunities to travel abroad after 12-18 months in the business). The company is currently 27 people big but looking to double by next year so wants to take on 3 graduates by the end of 2017.
The company work within the technology sector and are recognised as being a leading presence within the sector. The company currently has 2 ??600K billers with the average graduated earning ??45K within their first year in recruitment.
Why get into the technology sector:
Our society today is becoming dependant on the technology that surrounds us every day, therefore the demand for such technology has grown and will forever grow, because of this there is a lot of money to be made within the market. The technology market is fast paced, exciting and interesting, we are looking for individuals who have an interest to learn more about the sector and make a lot of money from it.
Why join the team and become a Recruitment Consultant?
- Recruitment is a very lucrative career where you are rewarded for your hard work both socially and financially
- There are opportunities to travel the world meeting clients from around the globe
- You become a well respected professional within an industry
- The training you will receive is award winning with over ??100K being spent on training alone
- Recruitment is fast paced with
What kind of figures can you expect to earn as a Recruitment Consultant in the Technology Sector?
- First Year - Base: ??22K-??25K OTE: ??45K
- Second Year - Base: ??35K OTE: ??70K
- Third Year - Base: ??50K OTE: ??100K+
The incentives you will receive from becoming a Recruitment Consultant:
- 3x holidays abroad to places like Ibiza, Miami and Budapest
- Free gym membership (employees are given an hour over lunch and are encouraged to go to the gym)
- Breakfast provided every morning as well as an open bar every Thursday and Friday evening
- Award ceremonies at the end of every quarter where you are able to win Magnum champagnes, spa trips and a Rolex is given away to the top biller
- Uncapped commission with a 40% tiered structure
What does a day involve for a Recruitment Consultant?
- Business Development - Calling businesses to find their requirements
- Head Hunting potential candidates on LinkedIn and company websites
- Networking - Attending events and client meeting/drinks
- Calling potential new candidates and writing adverts to attract new talent
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection