Recruitment Consultant - IT, Data & Digital 360
Bench Talent are keen to grow an existing team of driven, ambitious, money motivated Recruitment Consultants with more like minded individuals. We are always on the lookout for candidates who are keen to pursue a career in consultative, interesting and character building sales!
Bench Talent and MyBench Ltd were created in August 2015 and collectively offer end to end services around marketing technology and data technology. Software Resell & licensing, Software implementation, Marketing & Customer Experience Strategy planning, Department Change Management and Resourcing.
Recruitment and Talent Acquisition is a challenging industry! An industry that comes with many peaks and troughs, the very hands-on and 121 training you will get from the Head of Talent will enable you to spot the issues early on before they arise and create tactful solutions, this type of environment will always challenge you mentally and keep you engaged. The lows are tough but the highs are then far more rewarding!
You need to be motivated by money, you need to be motivated by exceeding expectations of your colleagues and you need to motivated by providing a professional and consultative service. Bench Talent pride themselves on not cutting corners, we do things properly!
You will be successful in this role when you forget you are selling! The day to day responsibilities and focus of the role will feel natural to you and then you will feel motivated by being creative in your sales techniques, learning more about your chosen technical vertical and passing down your learnings to new members of the team.
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- Calling and meeting companies to find out about their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and interviewing IT, Data, Digital and Marketing professionals who are looking for work and with the best mix of skills that match our clients hiring needs.
- Networking and face-to-face interaction with candidates.
- Advising hiring managers and job seekers on recruitment and market insights.
- We are looking for people with impeccable project management and multi-tasking skills, comfortable when communicating with senior stakeholders in person and on the phone.
- You will be a self-confident, enthusiastic, motivated person with a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Having worked in a B2B sales environment or as a successful sales negotiator, you will be well practiced in business development, telesales or face-to-face selling.
- Recent Degree Graduate with 2:2 or higher preferred but not essential.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Competitive basic salary and a very attractive commission structure
- Mobile + Laptop + Perkbox + many more benefits
- Time to actually learn, develop, understand the environment you're working within
- Working with our TEAM values; NO Politics/ Perspective/ Consideration/ Inspiration/ Development/ Expectation/ Thankful/ Tolerant and most importantly RESPECT
- A structured support, career ladder to work your way up
- Quarterly Team get togethers, Summer and Christmas parties!
- Bonuses/ incentives including; top billers - holidays, lunches, revenue consistency rewards, team nights out, employee of the month awards, weekly KPI prizes along with many more!