Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)
Bank, City of London
??18,000 - ??25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission ??40k - ??80k + Subsidised Gym Membership + Holiday Incentives + Recruitment Training + Management Progression
Are you ambitious, goal focused and pro-active, and looking for a career that can help you achieve your life goals? This is a unique opportunity to join a company with bold plans that are offering the chance to progress you all the way to Directorship. Earn exceptionally well and be progressed based on YOUR hard work, in a trainee recruitment consultant role with a difference.
We were established in 2009 within the engineering and technical sector. Having recently moved into Central London, our plans are rapid growth centred around a great team of people. Our culture is about high performance, self-improvement, achieving your life goals and having plenty of fun along the way. This is a trainee recruitment consultant role offering exception rewards and progression.
Why join us?
* Fast Progression: We are looking for trainee recruitment consultants who want to progress their careers to senior level or management within 12-18 months. Our progression is unlimited and based on a meritocracy (up to Director / Business Owner longer term).
* Earnings: Our consultants are rewarded for providing a great service. To support this our commission structure is one of the best in the recruitment industry and totally uncapped. We expect 6 figure earnings within 24 months.
* Brilliant Incentives: We take our top performers to the best London restaurants, prestigious sporting events, weekends away and luxury holidays (recent trips include Ascot races, Vegas, Munich Oktoberfest and the Monaco GP). We work hard and celebrate our successes!
* Investors in People - Future constantly invests into our staff to create highly trained and motivated recruitment consultants and managers, including structured recruitment training and regular reviews.
We have an excellent track record of developing people from trainee recruitment consultants to become Senior staff and Team Managers.
* Trainee recruitment consultant role based near Cannon Street / Bank Station
* Regular training given to aid progression to Senior levels
* New business development
* Interviewing and assessing candidates
* Developing and nurturing your own clients and accounts
* Trainee recruitment consultant or sales background (any considered)
* Wants to work in a dynamic London office
* Goal focused and ambitious, wants progression and exceptional rewards
* 5 GCSE's (A-C) minimum education level
* Commutable to the City of London (EC2N 2AT)
Apply now or call Issy Mehmet on for immediate consideration.
Keywords: trainee recruitment consultant, graduate recruitment, graduate consultant, graduate scheme, sales, consultancy, account manager, engineering, technical, manufacturing, telesales, vacancies, b2b, business sales, sales executive, technical recruitment, engineering sales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.