up to ??55,000
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want a competitive commission structure and structured career plan?
Are you bored of meaningless KPI's?
Do you want a work-life balance; flexible working hours?
Would you like the opportunity to work from home?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then a role as a recruitment consultant with my client could be for you.
My client operates in the consumer goods, FMCG, and commercial sectors and are looking to expand and strengthen their team.
- Competitive basic plus commission
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home 3 days a week
- Warm desks
- Onsite parking
- Recruit for the UK and international market with salaries of ??50k - ??200k
What am I looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a 360-recruitment role in either of the following sectors: consumer goods, FMCG, commercial, automotive, finance or IT
- Experience working with high salaries roles is desirable
- Proven billings
- Ability to manage own productivity
- Ambition to progress within recruitment
For more information and this role or any other recruitment opportunities in your area contact Erin at Amanda Wright rec2rec
Please note, we are only able to respond to candidates who have the required experience. If you have not heard from us within three working days, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.