The Resourcing Advisor within this Publishing Company, based in Central London, will be responsible for the 360 recruitment process, including: screening CVs, booking interviews and sending feedback. As well as being involved in initiatives and projects including: Early Careers, Diversity and Inclusion and Internships.
This is a fast paced global Publishing Company.
The Resourcing Advisor will be responsible for:
- Support on a variety of resourcing projects such as The Scheme, Internships and fellowships helping to establish messaging, goals and execution throughout the year
- Liaising with Hiring Managers on their individual Recruitment needs
- Managing Relationships with Recruitment Agencies
- Working on around 100 live vacancies within the resourcing team
- Deal with the full 360 recruitment process- screening CVs, arranging interviews, making offers and rejecting unsuccessful candidates
The Successful Resourcing Advisor will have previous experience in recruitment and will have great communication and organisational skills.
Ideally the successful candidate will have an interest in or have recruited for a Technology, Digital or Warehouse areas of a business. As well as having experience using a variety of social media platforms.
This is a Permanent position for a Resourcing Advisor within a Global Publishing Company, paying between ??25,000-??28,000, based in Central London. This role includes many exciting benefits including: a pension scheme, bonuses and 25 days holiday increasing 1 day per year of service.