Legal Recruitment Consultant - London - Uncapped commission
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Entry level - experienced
Leading legal client in central London
What you'll do:
- Source candidates by preparing and posting jobs ads on various websites, propagating the job ads in social media and among colleagues, as well as, coordinating and attending job fairs.
- Make sure the candidates have a high growth potential, are entrepreneurial, self-driven, ambitious, curious and willing to learn, execution oriented, proactive and fit the PW culture.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to understand the specific needs for each role and the qualifications needed for success.Improve processes for recruitment and find new ways to do your work everyday and share these with the rest of the recruitment team.
- Measure your results, keep track of your recruitment pipeline and find improvements.
- Achieve monthly hiring goals and recruit top talent.
What you'll need to be:
- Representative of XML's global, smart, and ambitious culture.
- Social, entrepreneurial, outgoing, confident and energetic.
- Self-starter, go-getter and overachiever, yet humble, friendly and professional.
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and able to adjust to different situations.
What you'll need to have:
- 1 year previous Recruitment experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is desirable but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Recruitment: 1 year (Required)