Graduate Role/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you an ambitious and money motivated individual? A recent graduate that's hungry for success? If the answer is yes then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
The company that is currently hiring is one of the top businesses in its field of pharmaceuticals and medicine and is looking for a motivated and driven individual to join its team. They have offices all over the world from London to Berlin to New York and are a collaborative and social company to work for, with great routes for further progression.
In recruitment no day is ever the same so they are looking for individuals who are hard working and easy adaptable and who always strive for success. As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will be corresponding with clients and building a good relationship them whilst sourcing them the best possible candidates. The company likes to recognise the hard work done by its staff and they offer many incentives such as company holidays and a competitive and generous commissions structure.
What is required from a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A driven and motivated individual who always aims to excel.
- A 2:1 degree from a top 40 university.
- Very good levels of written and verbal communication.
- It preferable to have had some experience on a professional/sales environment.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and get a clear sense of what they are after from a candidate.
- Review CV's and create Job adverts to source the best possible candidates.
- Always hitting/surpassing targets.
- To support and help the candidate through the process and making sure that they are well prepared and confident when going in for universities.
Incentives you can look forward to as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Great career progression opportunities (most trainees are promoted within their first year).
- A base salary of ??22-24k but opportunities to raise that to ??40k+ with the generous and uncapped commission structure.
- Incentives for the top earners such as vouchers, Rolex watches and 5* holidays to places like New York or Val Thorens.
- A structured and supportive training program to help you through you first year.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection