Recruitment Consultant London - Fast-Paced Temp
Our London Trades and Labour team is full of high achievers and have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies for 32 years. Not only do they strive to provide a high-level of service, but they are always investing in the whole team by promoting and developing them not only at a professional level, but also on a personal level too. With reward and recognition being a big part of this team's success, the Team Manager and Managing Director work closely to ensure the whole team are constantly feeling valued and are motivated to do well.
In the past year the team have not only exceeded target, but also exceeded all business expectations and they now have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to progress through their exciting journey of success and achievement - just as others have in the past.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure are vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
The ideal candidate will be coming in to a hot desk with live candidates and clients, who know Daniel Owen and the services we offer. They will be focused on not only maintaining, but growing the current billings on the desk, for which there is a lot of scope and opportunity.
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have worked within a fast-paced environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face.
As a company we offer a high achievers culture where there are no limits on how far you progress, and promote goal achievement in both your professional and personal life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop staff please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on .