Legal Recruitment Consultant
Legal Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham (warm desk - no cold calling)
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit legal recruitment consultants in our Birmingham office - we are happy to hear from current recruitment consultants in another sector or from lawyers looking for a career change which can offer more people contact, greater variety and performance related remuneration.
Established in 2003 BCL Legal is a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK. Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; we now employ almost 60 people.
What We can Offer:
- We offer excellent basic salaries and a generous, uncapped bonus scheme - you can earn very well as a BCL recruitment consultant.
- BCL Legal is a market leader in legal recruitment in the Midland; we enjoy an enviably strong presence on PSLs and we have a client list which is the envy of our competitors.
- We provide our recruitment consultants with the right tech. and tools to excel.
- We have been recognised as one of the "Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For" for the last two years - a testament to our training, coaching and culture.
- We promote from within and over 20% of our team members were promoted last year.
- The Birmingham team is one with a particularly strong sense of unity and camaraderie - it's a positive, energising place to work. Put all that together and we are confident that these roles represent the very best recruitment consultant roles in the Midlands!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are open minded as to your background, but we are particularly keen to hear from current recruitment consultants (temp or perm, but preferably a white collar sector) or from lawyers (Paralegal, CILEX or Solicitor) looking for a change of direction. Ideally a graduate, you will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and clients. Whilst we do provide an exceptional platform on which to build your business, you will have an appetite for business development. You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic.
If you would like any further information on this recruitment consultant role please contact Natalie Young at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.