Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job - London: Tempest Resourcing
Why Become A Trainee Recruitment Consultant At Tempest Resourcing?
- Industry leading commission structure offering up to 30%
- On desk and classroom learning
- Resourcer & Consultant of the quarter awards
- On average our Trainees achieved 3 promotions in 18 months
- 5* rewards holiday for all staff to win (5 different categories including newcomer)
- Team and company night outs
- Central London office
- Up to 33 days annual leave + between Christmas and New Years off
- Free welcome lunch
- Buddy scheme
Plus much more
Here at Tempest Resourcing, we are currently looking for our next batch of Trainee Recruitment Consultants for both our Education and Qualified Social Work sectors. We provide a very high level of training and support in every area of recruitment in order to provide you with the foundations to be a high performing Recruitment Consultant, so experience in recruitment is not need???just the self-motivation to be one of the best Recruitment Consultants in our sectors!
What Do You Need To Become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant At Tempest Resourcing?
- You will have a competitive nature to want to be the best Recruitment Consultant in our sectors and be incredibly motivated by money.
- You will be able to learn quickly and take advice and instructions well, combined with being a team player.
- You will always be motivated by goals and targets and never settle for being average and always look to progress.
- You will be motivated by money as well as incentives as here at Tempest Resourcing we offer a huge variety.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continuously actively resourcing suitable candidates to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Always look to progression working relationship with all clients that are your responsibility
- Working in partnership with all team members to ensure all booking are cross filled
- Aim to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates so you remain credible in the market
- Endlessly look to increase your desk revenue year on year
- Utilise all recruitment methods available in order to cover a wide area for recruitment of candidates of relevant candidates
- Strive to always overachieve targets set by Managers
- Working in collaboration with compliance in order to ensure all candidates are 100% compliant at all times
Want to work for a company that has an average of 30k+ in a Trainees first full year? Want to work for a company where you can earn 100k+ after 4 years? Want to work for a company that has continuously progressed since it started? Then apply directly on this page or contact Alex Sarkies (Head of Talent Acquisition) via LinkedIn