Recruitment Consultant - Driving - Birmingham
Are you highly motivated and competitive? Do you work well under pressure? Have you ever been interested in working within the Recruitment Industry? If you think you can impress us, you should get in touch.
THOMAS Recruitment Driving is an award winning division which possess a reputation for professionalism and customer service excellence within the South Wales market. Our office culture is friendly and lively with a bonus structure which is second to none.
The Successful Candidate
- Experience of working within a fast moving environment
- Professional in all aspects
- Have a sound knowledge of the transport industry is advantageous
- Experienced in people management
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ambitious & tenacious
- Highly motivated
- An ability to work under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Strong influence and persuasion skills
- Own transport
- Recruit high caliber drivers and other related personnel to match our clients requirements
- Ensure all candidates are recruited professionally in line with legislation
- Ensure all paperwork is processed correctly
- Manage a portfolio of prestigious clients
- Build strong and effective relationships with all key contacts
- Deliver a 'first class' service consistently within tight timescales
- Be responsible for the reporting of daily/weekly figures
- Build excellent client relationships
- Co-ordinate daily the temporary workforce in line with the clients fluctuation orders in and out of normal working hours
Why THOMAS Recruitment?
Not only are we an Award Winning and Fast Growing Company, we hold and maintain an excellent reputation within the market for our outstanding company ethos, staff training and rewards.
Here's a handful of other benefits we offer:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday - Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives - Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex's.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Free Parking
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being 'The Right Choice In Recruitment'