Trainee Recruitment Consultant sales
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Do you want a rewarding working environment surrounded by successful, positive colleagues? Do you want the opportunity to plan your progression path with supportive managers? Do you need a long term career, not a short term job?
What do trainee recruitment consultants actually do?
* Use sales techniques to secure new clients
* Attend business meetings to discuss recruitment needs
* Negotiation salaries
* Arrange interviews
* Use social media to build your own recruitment brand
* Market your vacancies through job boards (like this one! ??)
* Headhunt and recruit candidates
* Closing deals and earning commission
What is this company offering me?
* A Clear career progression path based on your success rather than just how long you've been there
* Great incentives. Regular international trips, team events such as a day at races, monthly dinners at exclusive restaurants.
* Thorough and comprehensive training from a dedicated training academy.
* A friendly culture with modern city centre offices
* Offices in 20 global companies, offering future overseas opportunities
What skills do I need to apply?
* For this trainee recruitment consultant role you must have proactive sales experience, that is more than retail sales. So for instance, PPI sales, lettings sales or estate agency sales, IT sales, call centre sales, b2b sales, hospitality and event sales, ticket sales, finance and banking sales. You get the picture.
Apply now to find out more!
Amoria Bond operates as an Employment Business and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept job applications from persons of any age for this trainee recruitment consultant role.
Why work with Amoria Bond?
Since 2006, Our inhouse recruitment division has helped some of the most successful trainee recruitment consultants secure life changing recruitment opportunities. Many have progressed to senior management and even director level, whilst others have taken their careers over to locations such as Amsterdam, Singapore and Cologne. We will give you a clear insight into life as a trainee recruitment consultant, to help you understand whether this is the right role for you. We will also give you an honest appraisal of your current suitability towards our opportunities and help you with interview preparation and coaching. WE WANT YOU TO GET THIS JOB!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.