Recruitment Consultant - No Experience Needed
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Manchester. Base ??18,000-??20,000. Including commission, first year earnings up to ??30,000. Second year earning ??50,000.
What's on offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant here?
- Basic salary from ??18k
- Year 1 realistic OTE of ??25k-30k
- Training - both classroom and on the job learning for 12 weeks
- Individual and team driven incentives
- Great career opportunity, potential to progress from Junior to Director
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- Quarterly team nights out
- Private healthcare, dental plan, pension
- Gym membership
- Team incentive holidays
The training for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
No experience is required for this role; therefore, training is essential. They have implemented an intense 12-week training programme which is classroom based, so you and your fellow graduates are set to take on the job with full confidence. The training is market leading and will carry you throughout your career here.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
You will be carrying out a 360 sales role in the Retail market, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients. Some responsibilities will include:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Attend networking events
- Market research to find opportunities
- Minimum 2:2 degree, no specific degree required
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
- Positive and energetic
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.