Do these words apply to you?
Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional, self-motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded, hard-working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
We're in the people game???.we help people find opportunities and we help people who are looking for people. And all of this is done by our (greatest asset)???our people!
The team range from 19 to 45 ???..We like socialising, we like getting outside and doing stuff and we like what we do and who we work with.
We work in tough industries with highly motivated and rewarded people. We are specialist in what we do??????Being a generalist doesn't cut it. You need to know the right people, you need to understand difficult domains (we help with this bit- yes with training but also with funky tech that others don't have!).
We've been around for a while and we're still growing strongly. We live by the beach (Bournemouth) but work globally. Our clients know that we're good at what we do and want to work with us from all parts of the globe!
We take it seriously! Because we like being good at it. We like winning and we like competition??????it makes us better and stronger.
We believe in Outperformance
We believe in recruiting the best people. Easy to say???this doesn't always mean the person who looks the most skilled for the job but the ones who can show the right Behaviour.what does that mean?
Behaviour- If you have the desire, belief and the passion you can achieve anything
We believe in Ownership- you have to be empowered but you also have to be supported.
With Ownership comes Accountability- to take responsibility for what you do and how you do it.
Role Clarity- what is your job, how can you do it to the best of your ability, how can you help others and how can they help you.
Our Standards- What do we believe in. What do we expect from ourselves and others!
So???..if you believe in what we've said so far come and talk to us
Caspian One is a fast-growing and ambitious recruitment specialist within the Investment Banking & Capital Markets, and Broadcast & Media Industries. In recognition of our clients need for 'top talent' we are seeking high-achieving individuals to further develop a career within our organisation and join our team of exceptional Recruitment Consultants.
Our Broadcast Division work with broadcast & media technology suppliers and end-users such as content creators, broadcasters, pay TV operators, and service providers.
So if you have the passion for recruitment. You like people. You want to mentor and possibly manage people but still want to be cutting it at the front and delivering from the front. Then come and talk to us!
You don't need to be an expert in our markets???we can help with that bit. But you do need to have the drive and passion!
What is required?
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following.
- Proven Sales ability
- Commercial awareness
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Internet navigation and social networking ability
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ideally business-to-business sales experience
Caspian One can offer successful applicants a fantastic launch pad to start their recruitment career, along with continued support and training to ensure their ongoing development and progression up the organisational ladder.
- Comprehensive training programmes covering both recruitment skills and relevant industry knowledge
- Established brand in the investment banking and broadcast industry with a strong network of contacts
- Energetic, team orientated and social company culture
- Excellent commission structure - realistic on target earnings in excess of ??40,000 but our top consultants regularly earning in excess of ??70,000
- Starting basic salary ??21,000 + Commission, higher for experienced consultants
- Rewards that include annual ski trips, prestigious company car scheme, regular company events including a day at the races, jet ski-ing, theatre and fishing trips
- Benefits include 20+ days holiday, private healthcare, sick pay.
- Structured and achievable opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training & development
To apply please send a covering email along with your CV and any other information that you feel is relevant.