Recruitment Consultant Exeter Account Management
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday
Salary: ??18,000 - ??25,000 p/a - OTE earnings ??35k-??45k (first year)
Global Veterinary Careers (GVC) have an opening for an ambitious and driven individual to join our successful team based in Exeter.
Whether you are from a recruitment background or have experience working in a sales / target based role, we would be keen to hear from you. GVC are one of the emerging veterinary employment agencies in the UK, we are looking for talented individuals who are interested to join our team and help us push forward with our ambitious plans.
The vacancy we are currently recruiting for would be to join us at your earliest start date and assist with the recruitment of veterinary professionals throughout the UK. At this stage we are able to be flexible if you had a preference towards permanent or temporary recruitment.
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure, allowing you to more than double your salary!
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Company incentive trips and lunch clubs
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and extended leave over Christmas
- x1 late start / early finish encouraged per month
- Flexible working hours provided
- Spacious out of town offices, with free parking
- Predominately telephone based, making a high number of outbound calls on a daily basis to perspective clients and candidates.
- Building lasting relationships with your client base. Offering an unrivalled quality recruitment service to promote repeat business.
- Discussing recruitment strategies and the benefits of using GVC to your client base.
- Offering advertising support on all vacancies.
- Continuously seeking to attract veterinary professionals and assist in their quest for a new position, this may involve headhunting.
- Negotiating on your candidates behalf and dealing with any potential counter offers.
- You're positive and ambitious individual with a desire to succeed.
- You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
- You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
- You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You'd like to join a fun, hard-working and mature team and earn good money along the way.
- You're willing to take on advice and buy into our plans to become a worldwide leading recruitment consultancy.
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement or click 'apply'.