Want to work for one of the UK's most successful and innovative IT Recruitment Agencies? This Agency in 3 short years has turned over just shy of ??7 million pounds, they have grown the team from just 1 employee to 20 in that extremely short time frame and they have the most stunning offices in Central London with breathtaking views overlooking the City.
They are a New-Age Recruitment Agency with zero KPI's, a relaxed dress code to mimic their market and a flat structure in the business; they don't believe in hierarchy and feel each employee should be a part of the key business decisions. The Directors themselves are ??1.5 million pound Billers and they have serious Recruitment pedigree within the organisation. Their employees are some of the most driven in the Industry and get Recruitment better than most which is why they have a seriously impressive Client list. It is also one of the only Agencies that offers ongoing training from its Directors themselves.
This role is highly competitive and this agency only hires the best! Whilst you don't need vast amounts of experience in Recruitment you must have a Degree, be able to show you are a competitive and success hungry individual that is able to work well both independantly and in a team.
- Sourcing the best talent for your vacancies through headhunting, social media, job boards, databases and various other routes
- Track and manage your candidates
- Strategically build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Use Social Media to attract new talent
- Generate new clients through Business Development
- Generate and attend client and candidate meetings
- Complete full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Self- motivated. Whilst this Recruitment Agency doesnt have generic KPI's they expect you to set your own personal ones in order to achieve your targets
- Be target driven and able to showcase when you have exceeded targets previously
- Be meticulous and detail driven. Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Show tenacity and the ability to take rejection on the chin
- Work well independantly as well as in a team
- Have hobbies and be able to show your personality
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more, apply now!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Resourcer, Resourcing, Apprentice, Graduate, Car Sales, Estate Agency, Broker, Stock Broker, Recruiter, Sales, Telesales, New Business Sales, Account Management Sales. Recruitment, Permanent, Contract, Degree, First Class Honours, Second Class Honours, Sports, Football, Dance, Estate Agent, Talent, Talent Management