Recruitment Consultant (IT and Engineering)
Recruitment Consultant (IT and Engineering) - Cardiff
??25,000 - ??35,000 basic salary
We have a unique opening within a newly established division of a forward-thinking business. This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious individual to make their mark within the industry!
Our client is a well-established company who specialise in technology recruitment across Europe. This award-winning business is continuing to grow due to their ongoing success across various niche verticals. With a mature, collaborative environment, consultants are supported to manage their desk as they see fit. This business stays ahead of competitors as they have a genuine understanding of their technical markets.
What does the role involve?
- You will join a newly established contracts team, focussing on niche roles within the IT sector, this is a broad reaching industry including software analytics, cyber security and data analytics
- There will be an emphasis on sales and business development, you will focus on building your reputation within the market to create lasting partnerships with clients
- Attend client visits to sell your services and pitch your client's brand
What are we looking for?
- You will have at least 6 months' recruitment experience, an understanding of the construction, engineering or IT sector will be beneficial
- A credible individual who isn't afraid of face to face meetings and building relationships over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you can liaise with senior candidates and grasp highly specialist markets
- A good sense of humour!
Benefits on offer -
- Uncapped commission starting at 10%
- 6 monthly pay reviews
- Incentive trips abroad - skiing, go karting, rafting
- No micromanaging - trust and support from management
- Team culture
- Ongoing training and attending industry events
- Dress down Fridays
- Work/life balance 9am - 5.30pm