Are you a sales and customer service focussed individual with previous experience developing new business relationships? Do you want to work for an award winning recruitment agency which is rated the 7th best multinational workplace in the World? If so, Adecco Group UK and Ireland is hiring and we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a consultant to join our vibrant Birmingham City Centre office who can deliver outstanding results within either our temporary division. Previous recruitment experience within any sector is desirable but not essential as full training and development will be provided both on the job and also across our extensive learning and development platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team where you will have the opportunity to work hard and progress within the Adecco group. The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary as well as an excellent benefits package and generous commission structure.
Your main responsibilities will include developing new business across a variety of staffing arenas as well as servicing and managing existing contracts. You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from gaining vacancies to sourcing candidates and placing them within roles. You will then aftercare and ensure that both our clients and candidates are offered an outstanding service at all times.
The ideal person will:
- Possess previous sales experience in B2B sales
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- Be ambitious, driven, self motivated and resilient
- Possess excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Possess resilience and a desire to provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates alike
In return you will benefit from:
- Competitive basic salary and bonus structure
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives - both financial and otherwise!
- Clear and structured career development
- Full training and development
- Additional perks and benefits
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy