Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Account Manager
Salary: Basic ??22k (OTE ??30-35k)
Employee pension scheme
25 days holiday
9am to 5pm, due to the nature of this role, flexibility may sometimes be necessary
Our client are a friendly, straight-talking bunch of advertising experts. They believe in good old-fashioned client service to put smiles on the faces of their clients. They are a small team but continuing to grow and right now are looking for someone to join them and help attract candidates and match them to positions with their client companies. This is a newly created role and as such there will be times where you'll be expected to help the existing account management team with their client media enquiries / job posting.
- The primary focus of the Recruitment Account Manager role is to attract candidates and match them to positions with their clients.
- Build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their clients' recruitment needs and requirements
- Receiving and reviewing applications, scheduling interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of online media
Things are informal at our clients offices, they don't like to micro manage or set pointless KPI's - they are on the lookout for someone who has a can do attitude. They are passionate about what they do and how they do it, they can be pretty demanding and It can get busy at times, as their clients, like buses, have a habit of all getting in touch at the same time. So, you'll need to be well organised and calm under pressure with the ability to multitask.
They will expect you to show plenty of initiative and a commitment to getting to know they team, partners and clients. They are looking for someone who is honest, direct, hardworking. Now is a great time to join our team as they are continuing to grow. So, let's cut to the chase.... If you want to be an important part of a small team and help grow their new section then send us your CV and a bit of an overview why you think you'd be right for us by clicking apply below.
Previous experience will include, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Client Account Manager, Recruitment Resourcer.