Precedo Healthcare Services has an exciting position available for a Recruitment Consultant to join our South Yorkshire Healthcare & Social Care Team, based in Dronfield S18 1LS. You will be joining an already successful branch as part of a motivated and dynamic team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
* Meeting with new and existing clients to build and develop relationships
* Maximising opportunity from existing clients and nationwide contracts held in the business
* Developing a good understanding of client companies, within the Healthcare industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
* Advertising vacancies by placing adverts in a range of media and headhunting desirable Healthcare candidates
* Building relationships with existing candidates
* Continually selling opportunities to candidates and selling candidates to businesses
This position is 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. The office is open from 07:00am until 7:00pm, so flexibility with start and finish times will be required, depending on business requirement.
You will also be required to be 'oncall' one evening per week (on a rota basis) - taking home a company laptop and mobile phone in order to answer emergency calls/emails.
Essential Skills / Experience:
* Proven sales and negotiation ability
* A goal-orientated approach to work. Target driven and competitive
* The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in busy surroundings
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Ambitious and confident
* Competent with computer systems including Microsoft Word & Outlook
* Must have full UK driving licence, with access to own vehicle