Main duties include:
- Request and ensure all employment references are received, reviewed and any issues notified to relevant colleagues
- Apply for Basic, Standard and Enhanced Disclosure checks for new recruits / existing employees and ensure that all supporting documentation is verified and submitted.
- Apply for and monitor health checks for new recruits and report any reasonable adjustments highlighted to relevant colleagues
Set up of new employees:
- Administer the on-boarding site, including setting up on the HR database, reviewing responses, helping with queries and improving where necessary. Work with colleagues to design and develop the site to maximise efficiency, effectiveness and engagement of the on-boarding of new employees.
- Create and maintain employee personal files and input new employee details to the HR database managing the storage of related documents.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all new starter and contract changes are activated on the HR database by the relevant payroll deadlines and assisting with the smooth transfer of data to our payroll provider
- Meeting all new employees on their first day, ensuring mandatory documentation is received and added to the employees' personal files
- Produce and sign contracts of employment for new employees.
- Document each step of on-boarding activity, identifying areas for improvement / updating
- Other duties included
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy