Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position?
Are you looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position at a company where you can progress, have fantastic earning potential and be regularly rewarded for all your hard work, we are currently recruiting for a freelance consultant to work in our Reading Trades and Labour team, based in Reading.
- Competitive basic salary
- ??35,000 First year OTE (Uncapped commision)
- Developed desk with warm clients already using Randstad
- A structured training programme
- A fun environment - work hard/ play hard culture
- Central Reading Location
Randstad CPE is the UK's biggest construction recruitment agency, we are part of the 'Randstad Group' the worlds second largest recruitment company.
What we are looking for:
- A competitive team player
- A hard worker
- Confidence when speaking on the phone (although full training will be provided)
- Able to build relationships quickly with people
- Good memory and fast thinking attitude to tasks
Day to day duties will involve:
- New business development
- Filling upwards of 10 jobs per day
- Regular visits to construction sites - getting out of the office and improving market knowledge
- Negotiating salaries and contracts
Please call Chris on if you are interested in this position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.