Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Reading, RG1
Are you ambitious, motivated and career-focussed? Are you looking for a position that rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding commission and incentive scheme? Looking for a company that offers training, culture and a competitive yet healthy environment? Well, recruitment could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
Some of the key parts of being a recruiter;
* Building your own network predominantly by pitching to new and pre-exisiting clients
* generating leads, winning and writing new business
* Your objective is to find the most suitable candidate that match the skill set that your client is recruiting for, so attention to detail and being able to qualify/question is very important!
* The majority of your time will be spent in the office speaking to clients and candidates, however you will also be required to arrange meetings and attend networking events
* You will be working in a target-oriented environment with a competitive edge to it
In short, some of the important things you should know;
* ??18,000 basic salary which increases due to performance and seniority
* Uncapped Commission achievable from day one (1st year on target earnings ??30,000-??40,000 2nd year ??45,000 -60,000 3rd year ??70,000+)
* Fast career progression which will include future international opportunities
* Dedicated, in-depth training with on-going support and development.
Some of our incentives include;
* Party it up on one of our Holiday incentives???. We've been to places such as; Las Vegas, Miami, Mexico, Barcelona...
* Company allowance which you can put towards a new watch or car or watch for example???
* High achievers lunch clubs dining at the finest restaurants in London
* High achievers breakfast clubs
* Free Gym Membership
* Fresh Fruit
* Pension scheme
* Birthdays off plus much more???
If you're reading this thinking 'I would love to become a recruiter' or 'I have these attributes needed to be successful' then please get in touch with our internal recruitment manager Steph Calvert for a telephone interview and to be considered for face to face with the Team Leaders / Management team.