Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2018 Graduate Travellers
Calling all 2018 Graduate Travellers!
- Have you just come back from your travels and ready to start a career path?
- Want to work in an industry where you can work hard, play hard?
- Are you hungry and driven to reach your full potential?
If you are a money motivated and outgoing individual then please READ ON!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Degree Required!
Salary: ??20k basic, ??35k-??40k OTE year 1, ??55k year 2, ??75k year 3
Location: Central London
Specialising in Technology and Digital recruitment, they have experienced exceptional growth since they were formed in 2005 and have gained a reputation as one of the coolest, up and coming Recruitment consultancies in the city. Based in state of the art offices in an awesome location, they have a unique culture which enables top performers to reach their true potential, and have fun whilst getting there! Their office is full of fun, bubbly, ambitious individuals who are all totally passionate about providing the best service to our customers.
- Passionate about succeeding?
- Driven in everything you do?
- Honest and always open?
- Committed to go the extra mile?
- Determined to be at the top of your game?
If so, you will be a perfect fit for my client.
Training Provided for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- The first 3 months will be your training period, in which you will be provided with a first-rate industry leading training programme.
- One to one coaching and mentoring.
- Career planning.
Benefits for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Monthly individual and team bonuses.
- Holiday Trips to exotic destinations - Ibiza / Miami / New York.
- Designer Watches.
- Company Nights Out.
- Fast track to management.
- Fun working environment including a pampering room and an onsite bar.
A role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant could be a life changing career. If this opportunity sounds perfect for you then don't waste another second, send your CV in today!