Recruitment Consultant (Industrial)
Pinpoint Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruiters in the UK. Due to rapid growth Pinpoint are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Industrial Recruitment Consultant's to join us within our Bristol Branch.
We offer a positive, open and supportive working environment in which employees can reap success combined with job satisfaction. We have an excellent reputation for providing a professional service to all our candidates and customers.
Scope of the Position
- To supply care staff to temporary and permanent vacancies.
- To develop and grow the temporary and permanent placement business.
- Networking with clients and candidates to increase revenue and grow the business.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Make pre-determined targeted, speculative calls and client visits to acquire new business and maintain existing business.
- Achieve appropriate terms of business and margin rates through effective negotiation and in line with approved gross margin percentages.
- Provide candidates and clients with information, advice and support.
- Match candidates and client needs to achieve successful placements and ensure all parties are kept informed of progress.
- Monitor candidates once the placement has commenced and collect feedback from clients on performance.
- Ensure vacancies are advertised in line with company policy and are advised to all suitable candidates.
- Ensure compliance with legislation in respect of confidentiality and record keeping.
- Contribute positively to team performance goals and maintain personal statistics for review.
- Identify, interview and register candidates and complete all necessary checks and documentation to comply with standard regulatory procedures.
- Organise Company publicity through mailshots, merchandising, telephone calls, personal visits and attendance at recruitment fairs and other events.
- Participate in the 'on call' rota and, as part of this service, give support and information to service users and care staff at times when the main office is not manned.
- Be prepared to undertake any other duties in line with the main responsibilities of the post at the request of your line manager.
The following attainments and personal attributes are considered essential to the post of Recruitment Consultant:
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to act on your initiative
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be prepared to undertake other training that would benefit you in the role