Recruitment Consultant London - Fast-Paced Temp Desk
Recruitment Consultant, Fast-Paced Temp, City of London (Rail)
Daniel Owen started the Rail team just 5 years ago from its 32-year history, growing from strength to strength, the team has achieved and regained every year - the hard to attain 5* RISQS Accreditation. They have been managing PSL, Non-PSL clients and have won new business, by upholding these standards they have been supplying their clients with great candidates and are in a great position to expand. They are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team to win new business and uphold the same standard that has got them the stage where they can expand and continue their story of success.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure are vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have worked within a fast-paced environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face.
As a company we offer a high achievers culture where there are no limits on how far you progress, and we promote goal achievement in both your professional and personal life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with the Board of Directors and the Owners themselves, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued and actioned.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employee's please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on .