PERMANENT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Skills: Sales, Recruitment, Client Management, Sourcing, Placing
Start Date: ASAP
Are you motivated by success and achievement, earning money and exceeding targets? Do you enjoy developing new and existing client and candidate business partnerships? Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service to a wide range of people? This is a full 360 role which will require you to use your full sales and recruitment capabilities to generate and match on jobs and candidates across Administration, Customer Service, Finance, Sales and HR functions. Opportunities for progression are outstanding in our permanent hub network which offers exceptional rewards and recognition for talented recruiters at all levels.
REWARDS & BENEFITS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Salary ??21,000 - ??25,000 + bonus, depending on experience
- Great commission scheme
- Free parking
- An opportunity has arisen to join our successful team as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant. In this role you will develop and manage your own client portfolio and source the most suitable candidates for roles.
- You'll be working in a small friendly team, with a strong, hard work ethic but always keen to celebrate success and have fun on the way. There are excellent opportunities for progression for the right person.
- To succeed in this post you need to be ambitious, driven and self-motivated. You'll ideally thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets.
- You'll need to be passionate about people and be able to effectively match the right person to the right job. You'll need to be inquisitive, self-aware and resilient.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous agency recruitment experience or business to business telesales preferred
- Ability to identify and utilise every business opportunity
- Truly charismatic individual with positive and enthusiastic attitude, demonstrating a 'can do' approach
- Ability to analyse data and information and using it when making decisions or taking actions
- Able to make decisions in a sensitive and assertive manner
- Respectful and approachable person, helpful when dealing with people and issues
- Target driven individual who understands targets and goals and is motivated to achieve them
- Ability to adjust behaviour and language when dealing with people
- Highly organised and able to achieve deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent