Recruitment Consultant Engineering
??20,000 - ??28,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits and full training.
Our client are a highly driven, relaxed, loyal company who specialise in roles such as Construction, Engineering & Technical and Executive Search. With a combined experience of over 40 years, this is a great opportunity for someone with Recruitment/Sales experience to work for a promising company. This is a high-performing business, offering an excellent commission opportunity with tons of bonuses and rewards!
This is very much a candidate-driven market and your focus will be on souring and delivering the best candidates in the market for your client base. You can start off at your own pace - as a 180 degree resourcer or a 360 consultant! Whatever suitsyou.
What do they offer you?
- A great work environment. They offer a fun, friendly, easy-going working environment with great flexibility. You can do a late shift and cut off an hour on a Friday to get ready for the weekend!
- An exciting career. They will help you achieve your potential and progress your career! They will fully support you along the way and they have a Training Academy on the way to help you achieve your goals, so if you're not fully experienced they can offer you non desk-based training and support to see where you'd fit within the business.
- You will also get monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses and an annual bonus, what more could you ask for?
- 32 Holidays, a birthday off including Christmas/New year and on site free parking!
Who are they're looking for?
- Experience in recruitment/sales is a must.
- You must have knowledge of Engineering/technical roles.
- Someone who can work independently but can work well in team.
- Someone with good manners, sociable, driven, confident, with great personality.
There are no KPI's with this company, they are relaxed and work towards targets without pressure.
They celebrate success and have fun along the way.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
Wilson Scott Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy partnering with the UK Recruitment Sector acting as an employment agency for this position.
Experience working as a recruitment consultant is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated.
We place candidates into recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, recruitment account manager, resourcer, recruitment manager and recruitment director roles across a number of specialist sectors. Contact us to discuss your career path in confidence. We are unable to accept applications from those who do not have the experience required but if you do have experience within the recruitment sector and wish to discuss another role, please get in touch. We will not send your name or CV to any third party without your consent.