I am recruiting for a temporary Resourcing Advisor for a large business based in Oxford. They have lots of parking on site and are accessible by public transport.
My client based in Oxford are looking for a temporary Resourcing Advisor on a 3 - 6 months temporary position. As the Resourcing advisor you will assist the Resourcing Managers with the recruitment across multiple sectors. The roles will mainly be blue collar and entry level collar recruitment.
This company have parking on site and are accessible by public transport.
Resourcing Advisor job responsibilities:
You will support the recruitment activity for designated Resourcing Managers. This will consist of:
Conducting telephone screening
Managing the offer process
Other administrative tasks where necessary
As the Resourcing Advisor you must have
- Previous work experience in a fast-moving, target focused environment
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately
- A strong communicator who is resilient with high customer service focus to manage upwards to very senior levels
- Strong communicator with a confident telephone style
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management
Job on Offer:
- Temporary position
- Based in Oxford
- Parking on site
- ??24000 - ??27000