Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant - ??45k- ??65k OTE, up to 34 days leave, range of lifestyle rewards, career development plan and mentoring
Are you an ambitious and articulate Recruitment Consultant looking to progress your career with a forward thinking agency, able to demonstrate relevant experience?
1st Executive is a growing, privately owned and excellence driven Recruitment Consultancy that are proud to be the UK's leading specialist in the Procurement and Supply Chain sector. We work exclusively with FTSE 350/Global 500 clients and growing both Nationally and Internationally. We are passionate about quality, with transparency and outstanding knowledge at the heart of our business.
Alongside an exceptional brand and reputation, our transparent business structure and generous rewards programme will form the basis of your career progression with us. We are looking for motivated professional Recruiters to undertake our exceptional Director-led mentoring and provide outstanding service, using your natural sales flair to become a leading specialist Recruitment Consultant within their market.
Recruitment Consultant benefits:
- Highly lucrative earning potential with salaries benchmarked against London based agencies
- An exceptional lifestyle rewards scheme; enjoy up to 34 days annual leave, flexible shift hours, breakfast on us each morning and a weekly 2 hour lunch break.
- Transparent, collaborative work ethos with support from both Resources and Directors
- A mature, professional and efficient working environment; we are passionate about our work and keep focused on celebrating success based on results and contribution
- A personalised career development plan: Grow your career at a pace and direction that suits your ambitions with the support and training needed to progress into a future manager
Take a look at more of our benefits here:
Successful applicants will have:
- A proven background in a Recruitment or corporate B2B Sales environment, ideally in winning new business, a 360??Consultant role, Delivery Consultant or Senior Resourcer
- High level of Education; Degree educated or equivalent
- Commercial awareness, interest in business affairs and an entrepreneurial flair
- Resilience, tenacity and goal focused mind-set with quality inherent in every touch point
- Exceptional communication skills, able to articulate complex specialist interests in both written and verbal applications
NB: Applicants should ensure they live within a commutable distance to the Guildford outskirts, and ideally have their own transport.
If you would like to hear more or explore the career opportunities in our business plans before applying, please contact Ann-Marie Burke for a confidential conversation.