Trainee Recruitment Consultant- perfect for those with Sales Experienc
- Full Time
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Do you want opportunities to work in a collaborative and social environment whilst also making great money?
The company is based in the centre of London in the heart of the west end and was founded in 2013; they specialise in Technology and media and they are one of the country's fastest growing companies. No day is ever the same and this is a fast paced and constantly changing industry, so they are looking for ambitious and motivated people to become part of their team as a recruitment consultant.
As part of the Team you will be joining one the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for. As well as working hard the company also sees the importance of team building and company moral, this includes nights out and company meals where you can celebrate all the hard work done in the office.
What is Expected of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Reviewing CV's and producing adverts for clients
- Building and maintain strong relationships with your clients ensuring you source them the best candidates.
- Support and guide potential candidates through the interviewing process and ensure that they're well prepared for the role.
- Constantly hitting/ exceeding company targets which will ensure you earn commission.
Qualities of the Ideal a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Hard working and driven individuals who aim to constantly exceed expectations.
- Preferably work experience in sales-based roles.
- At least a 2:1 at a top 40 university.
- Great communication skills with an eloquence of the written and spoken word.
- Highly motivated and financially driven individual who always strives to constantly succeed.
What the Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant Can Give You?
- A great training program to support and guide you through the first few months to ensure continued success.
- A ??20-22k basic salary with the possibility of earning ??40k+ due to and uncapped and competitive commissions structure
- Company 5* holidays for top earners at places such as Vegas, the Alps and Ibiza.
- Offices in the heart of London in a vibrant and busy area as well as in, Bristol, Leeds, Brighton, Torquay, New York and New Zealand.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection