Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Bristol
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a highly motivated and money driven individual? Are you a recent graduate with any sales or commercial experience? If yes, we have some exciting opportunities available as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
The company that is hiring is a one of the leading recruitment companies in the IT sales and technical support and they are looking for hardworking and resilient individuals to join their team. There offices are in the centre of Bristol and they have won awards ands recognition for their success. They are looking for driven candidates who always aim to hit/surpass targets that are given to them and always go above and beyond what is required.
The company also recognises the hard work done by its staff and has incentives such as vouchers, gifts and 5* holidays as rewards for the top billers within the company. They also understand the importance of a good work/social life balance and run a sociable office with work nights out and lunch clubs. As a Trainee Recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for sustaining and developing good relationships with clients and ensuring you find them the best possible candidates.
What is needed from a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A motivation for money and ambition to progress within the company.
- A 2:1 degree from a top 40 university.
- Preferably some form of sales/professional experience.
- Extremely good communication skills both verbally and written
What a Trainee Recruitment Consultant does?
- Builds positive and lasting relationships with clients and sourcing them the right candidates.
- Review CV's and write up job adverts.
- Ensuring the candidate is supported and well prepared throughout the whole process and any interviews they have.
- Consistently hitting/surpassing targets that are given to you.
What the job as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant offers?
- A base salary of ??22-24k with the opportunities to raise this to ??40k in your first year alone due to a generous and uncapped commissions structure.
- A strong and supportive training programme made to guide you through your first year within the business.
- 5* Company holidays to places such as Vegas, Sydney etc.
- Great career progression with most trainee's being promoted within the first years.
If this sound like something you would like get in touch now!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection