The Gi Group are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join its existing team at our Sheffield Branch. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading recruitment company who are also one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the U.K.
A desire to join our industry and develop existing skills to the best of your capability is vital and previous experience in business to business customer service would be beneficial for the right applicant. Experience directly within the recruitment sector is preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm with the ability to work flexible working hours to meet business requirements when required.
The position is an operational role, a full UK drivers licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
The successful applicant's main daily responsibilities will include but are not exclusive to;
* Daily management of existing customers accounts, providing a first class recruitment and account management experience and identifying potential areas of development and value added services.
* Generating new business through available resources and actively seeking new opportunities to grow the existing client base.
* Managing the candidate experience. Completing applicant registrations, arranging and conducting interviews and matching candidates to the right positions.
* Managing candidates on temporary assignments on a day to day basis, dealing with payroll, holiday management, absences and queries.
* Working together with your team to ensure all operational processes are completed to highest possible standards and remain compliant to industry regulations at all times.
The ideal applicant will need to be able to demonstrate key skills and attributes;
* Time management and prioritisation, working well both from on initiative and as part of a small team.
* Accuracy, with an eye for detail and takes pride in succeeding within the workplace.
* Ability to work under pressure and in a target driven, fast paced and reactive environment.
* Have a personable and professional manner both over the phone and face to face.
* Able to identify areas of improvement and development both professionally and for own personal progression.
* Understanding what good customer service is and how to deliver on a day to day basis across a range of sectors.
In return the Gi Group can offer
* Competitive Salary.
* Uncapped consultant bonus scheme.
* A first class training programme.
* Excellent personal and career development opportunities.
* Joining an established and continuously improving industry leader.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be the right candidate for this position