Entry Level Recruitment - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Graduates or Trainees with Sales experience
Recruitment consultancy is now becoming the no1 choice of career paths for graduates and individuals who have had previously worked in a BB sales role simply due to the earning potential and career progression that is available. We have a huge success in placing graduates/trainees into trainee recruitment consultant positions in very high-end senior firms, who are now managing their own teams after 3 years and earning over ??100,000.
Recruitment Consultancy Realistic Salary and OTE
For the first 6months you will be required to do intensive training so you can become a niche specialist in the market. As a trainee consultant we expect you to earn ??45,000 -??60,000 year 1, year 2 and 3 you will be expected to earn an excess of ??65,000-??80,000 +.
Recruitment is a very fast-paced, dynamic, competitive industry and only suits those who have the drive and desire to succeed in every accomplishment.
As a recruitment constant, you should have most if not all of the key attributes:
- Graduates with sales experience- (B2B OR Call Centre)
- Graduate with commercial work experience - (Professional internship, placement year, office base experience)
- Graduates with a 2:1 from a top Red Brick University
- Non graduates with more than 1 years sales experience
- Financially driven + Target Driven
- Competitive flair (competed in sports to a high standards)
- Extremely ambitious
- Resilient personality
The Recruitment Consultancy Perks + Package:
- Basic salary ??25,000 increasing to ??30,000 in the first year
- Competitive and unrivalled uncapped commission scheme with 0% thresh hold
- 1st year earnings ??45,000 OTE+ 2nd year earnings ??70,000 OTE +
- Fast pace dynamic environment
- Fast track career progression
- Fantastic weekly and monthly incentives such as; lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants, weekend trips away all expenses paid for, 3 yearly 5*Holidays abroad, Full Gym membership, Student Loans Repayments- We make sure your student loan is paid off within 3 year by making a contribution.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Generating new business through business development
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates
- Screening CV's + interviewing candidates to establish suitability
- Consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their needs are met
- Advertising for job opportunities
- Meet and hitting targets to earn commission and incentives
Think you have what it takes to be a recruitment consultant? Apply now for more information!