Resourcing / HR Administrator (NHS TEMP)
Band 4 Resourcing / HR Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Duration: Expected to be until end of May 2019 and potentially longer
Pay: ??10.35 Paye or ??12.00 Umbrella
- Administration of the recruitment process for vacancies across west Kent.
- The role will involve working closely with recruiting managers and the central resourcing team from the very beginning of the recruitment process, advertising, planning interview events, liaising with candidates, being the principle contact for all parties involved in on-boarding.
- The role requires excellent communication skills and you will spend a significant proportion of your time talking to people, making arrangements and minimising the time to get people into post.
- You will need very good attention to detail and computer skills; understand data and be able to pull reports together.
- We will provide training on our recruitment system, the role will be based at Sevenoaks hospital but you need to be prepared to work from and travel to other locations across Kent including Gravesham and Maidstone