Recruitment Consultant Marketing
Our client is a dynamic creative - marketing recruitment agency, who deliver exceptional recruitment to the marketing & tech sector across the UK! With amazing technology and a friendly, relaxed environment, they are passionate about what they do and build genuine relationships with the people they work with and are now looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team.
- An amazing salary of up to 30k with an attractive commission structure, benefits and plenty more!
- You'll receive plenty of support around you to help you succeed and develop your career!
- A great work environment, with genuine, fun people, who are great to be around and work with.
- Career progression, there are opportunities for you progress into a specialist position within a few years.
- Potential equity options mid term
- Access to some impressive networks within the tech / digital space
- The role will involve the full 360 recruitment process.
You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new clients through structured and tailored business development, all the way through to screening and qualifying the very best talent for interview!
- Will have recruitment experience - sector experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Confidence on the phone and face to face.
- They are looking for someone with ambition, and is driven.
- The key to this role is to have fantastic relationship building skills!
This role would really excite a recruitment consultant who would love to work in a creative environment and wants a genuine, positive environment with fun, friendly people who all care!
So get in touch now!
Wilson Scott Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy partnering with the UK Recruitment Sector acting as an employment agency for this position.
Experience working as a recruitment consultant is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated.
We place candidates into recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, recruitment account manager, resourcer, recruitment manager and recruitment director roles across a number of specialist sectors. Contact us to discuss your career path in confidence. We are unable to accept applications from those who do not have the experience required but if you do have experience within the recruitment sector and wish to discuss another role, please get in touch. We will not send your name or CV to any third party without your consent.