Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Sales Experienced Required
Searley Owen are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a client in Portsmouth on a permanent basis.
About the Role
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will join a team of experienced Recruiters to help you in your journey. You will work within Technical Engineering / Maritime Recruitment.
You will work to establish new relationships with clients and build upon existing ones. You will source talented candidate for your clients, working hard to ensure you provide positive customer service.
This is a truly amazing environment to kick start your career in Recruitment. You will be given all of the support, help, advice and training you need to succeed in your role. Due to our client's growth history and continued growth plans, you can expect rapid career progression.
What we need from you
- We need candidates that are hardworking, driven and who are team players.
- You will have a sales background
- You must be confident, articulate and have a can-do attitude to succeed in Recruitment
- The most important attribute you will bring is a passion for good customer service.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A basic Salary of ??20,000
- A great commission package with a proven uncapped structure
- Comprehensive training
- A clear defined career path
- Rewards and Incentives for individual performance AND team performance
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays + your Birthday off + an extra day for each year of service + the ability to buy more holiday.
- Gym Discount, Pension Scheme, Company-wide events and socials
- Dental and Health Care / Private Health Care / Love2Shop Vouchers / Child care vouchers and more.
- A healthy work/life balance and proactive working environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ??20,000.00 /year