Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- 2:2 Degree or above or B2C/B2B sales experience
- Committed to hitting targets and thriving in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Resilient, ambitious and outgoing
- Applicants must be hardworking and have a strong attention to detail
- Sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- ??20,000 basic salary plus generous, uncapped commission scheme - ??35,000 first year OTE
- Fast promotion and career progression opportunities in a competitive field
- Personalised training programme
- Weekly and monthly incentives
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Building candidate relationships
- Sourcing new candidates and clients
- Meeting with clients and building professional relationships
- Maintaining adverts and keeping up to date with admin work
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Company:
Our client is a recruitment agency who provide services for the engineering industry. They have specialist teams operating in the aviation, power and rail sectors to name a few. They have a national coverage of clients ranging from the aerospace to logistics sector. They have consultants who are specialists in these sectors with the target to provide the best possible service for their clients. They are an efficient recruitment agency who offer both permanent and temporary contracts to their candidates. They have an excellent track record of sourcing professional tradespeople for their network of clients.
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.