Recruitment Consultant - Industrial
- Full Time
Do you manage a busy Industrial temp desk? Are you performing well, but feel undervalued? Do you want bigger and better rewards?
If so, then we are looking for you to join our highly successful Industrial Division in Cwmbran. To potentially secure this exciting career opportunity you'll need:
- You'll need 1-2 years' experience of recruiting within the Industrial sector
- Professional in all aspects
- Excellent relationship builder
- Bubbly and warm personality
- A sound knowledge recruitment compliance
- Excellent numerical skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- Own transport
- Highly motivated
- Well organised
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
THOMAS Recruitment is an award-winning company which has a reputation for professionalism and customer service excellence within the South Wales market. Our office culture is friendly and lively with a bonus structure which is second to none.
Become our highest grossing Account Manager and in return we will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Bonus Structure
- Performance Incentives - Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Birthday - Day off
- Ongoing Incentives
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- First-class training provided and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
- Breakfast Mornings, Team Building Days and Company Nights Out.
There are a variety of progression and leadership opportunities available for the right consultants that exhibit ambition, success and potential
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being 'The Right Choice In Recruitment'