Education Recruitment Consultant - Secondary Desk
Do you have genuine career aspirations and is recruitment the chosen path for you?
If you have knowledge of education or previous experience within a sales role and would like to forge a career in recruitment, joining the UK market leading education Recruitment Company could be the right choice for you.
Joining TP as a Recruitment Consultant within Education will be a demanding but extremely rewarding opportunity, you will undertake a variety of daily responsibilities which include;
- Advertising vacancies on behalf of client secondary schools (teachers/teaching assistants)
- Contacting suitable applicants, conducting a registration and face to face interview
- Completing appropriate vetting; DBS checks, references and right to work documents
- Candidate focused sales calls to secondary schools within your geographical patch
- Arranging and attending meetings with client and target schools
- Working to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
The successful applicant will join one of our London Bridge Secondary teams, working alongside a branch manager and experienced consultants who are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant due to growth and a successful academic year. You will make planned sales calls, target schools in your chosen geographical patch and offer our service and quality candidates for temporary and permanent positions. As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will also be responsible to build and develop your own candidate database in order to successfully service your given client schools. The ability to communicate effectively and be organised is essential to be successful running a secondary desk, as well as commitment to learning curriculum changes and updates to the education system.
There is no perfect model to become a successful Recruitment Consultant within Education, you will need to have genuine ambition and the desire to exceed your individual and team targets. Due to the nature of the supply business, the working day starts from 7am as you'll source teachers and support staff for emergency sickness each morning. We are looking for individuals with a strong personality and commitment to excellence, in return for your dedication Teaching Personnel offer;
- First rate internal training, via our Learning and Development programme
- On-going support and daily coaching from your line manager
- Contributory stakeholder pension and generous holiday entitlement
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for length of service & performance and two annual company wide events
- Reduced working hours during the school holidays (9-4)
If you are serious about a career and believe you have the ambition and skills to be successful within this sector, apply for this Recruitment Consultant position now. Education is a consistently evolving market and you will need to apply self learning and regularly review your own performance alongside the companies high standards. Teaching Personnel are the market education agency and have been providing a first rate service to schools throughout the UK since 1996, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team, this position is to join one of our London Bridge Secondary teams on a full time permanent basis.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and if suitable our hiring team will be in touch to discuss your application and the next steps for an interview.