Recruitment Consultant NHS
Our client pays the best bonus schemes in Leeds by a mile. Have won awards for incredible employee care! - Sound like something you'd like to be a part of?
They are offering you
- ??20-25k salary + are excellent at rewarding you for your progression within the business.
- A fabulous career. A loyal honest company, who offer excellent to support to you. Got an issue? They won't give up on you, they will find a way to make it right. This company have an upwards of 20 years' experience, are stable, and are a very well established division.
- 25 days holiday + stats, including monthly, quarterly, annual bonus, and by far pays one of the best bonus schemes in Leeds!
- Private healthcare plan
- Reward nights + events
Have over 20 years recruitment experience and are approve on the NHS framework agreements, with very successful established divisions, working with great clients offering loyal, professional, honest services to clients across the UK. They are a great team, full of supportive, and ambitious people who are fun to work with!
About the role
Working with NHS non clinical temporary staff within the Yorkshire NHS Trusts, dealing with new hiring managers and HR functions to get new business within the approved supplier function. As well as working on a hot desk.
With this positive working environment offering a fantastic career, this would be perfect for someone looking for that spark.
- Temp recruitment experience
- An understanding of commercial temps or NHS recruitment prior.
- A confident, genuine person wanting to work in this kind of environment.
Wilson Scott Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy partnering with the UK Recruitment Sector acting as an employment agency for this position.
Experience working as a recruitment consultant is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated.
We place candidates into recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, recruitment account manager, resourcer, recruitment manager and recruitment director roles across a number of specialist sectors. Contact us to discuss your career path in confidence. We are unable to accept applications from those who do not have the experience required but if you do have experience within the recruitment sector and wish to discuss another role, please get in touch. We will not send your name or CV to any third party without your consent.