Recruitment Consultant (Education)
Have you been working for a corporate office and finding yourself fed up of dealing with red tape?
Are you a motivated recruitment consultant interested in working for a small independent firm on the rise?
Want to make your mark and have autonomy of your desk?
Education People is an established and growing education recruitment firm looking for inspiring talent to join our dedicated team. If this sounds of interest to you, keep reading or get in touch now.
We are looking for the right people to join us at an exciting time in our decade long history. Our strong team has room to expand with part-time and full-time consultants depending on what you are looking for and where you may fit in with our team and vision.
Sales & Recruitment
- To generate new temporary business and maintain existing business through telephone, face to face sales activity while ensuring our minimum standards are equalled and exceeded.
- To capitalise on potential business opportunities including leads and referrals and to promote the full recruitment services we offer.
- Make client service calls and to take the opportunity to develop business in addition to consolidating the relationship and monitoring the service provided.
- Recruiting and maintaining regular contact with an adequate pool of suitable locum teachers/instructors and education staff
- Actively resourcing staff through a planned strategy, adhering to company policies and procedures, including registering
- Register, interview and reference locum teachers/instructors.
- Obtain accurate and flexible booking assignment detail and respond to clients as quickly as possible.
- Fully investigate locum teacher's/instructors suitability against client requirements and manage the locum workforce effectively.
- Fully inform locum teachers/instructors about prospective positions.
- Follow up on interviews arranged and manage the post-interview process.
- Keep the manager informed about any developments, trends or problems relating to clients or locum teachers/instructors.
- Project a professional image in all aspects of personal presentation.
- Provide an excellent customer experience to all candidates and clients by handling all interactions in a professional and efficient manner
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, campaigns and assignments as required.
- Provide support to other offices within team as directed.
- Adhere to any Company policies, systems or procedures and codes of practice to which the Company subscribes.
- Facilitate effective communication between senior management and staff.
- Take shared responsibility for the general running of the office.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time by management.
- Manage the on-call phone when required.
Our employees benefit from several perks besides the autonomy of their desks including: reduced hours outside of term time, your birthday off plus 30 days holiday (bank holidays included), team breakfasts are provided, company bonus when team targets are achieved, on-going training and development and the opportunity to work in an inspiring team that supports and thrives together.
For a further discussion about the role and full job description, please apply today.
Education People is an equal opportunities employer, placing education support staff within schools across the South West.